Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What's Happening


I spent the weekend creating new displays to show off my necklaces. I created the displays from a bust pattern that I cut out of cardboard. I think spray painted the cardboard and lacquered it. Now I have created 6 displays that look a bit like stone marble.
On a different note. Over the next few weeks, I plan to begin placing information on different gemstones. I want to include the physical characteristics, the healing properties, common and uncommon form, and perhaps some trivia of each stone.
As I am taking a new class this semester, I will try to get this information up on a regular basis. But no guarantees on that. Time to get ready to head to work. Have a good day all.
Best Wishes from Eluna Jewelry

0 comments:

 

Eluna Jewelry- delete Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon