Friday, November 14, 2008

Updates on my Artisan handmade jewelry; Saxa Terra Sea Glass, Handcut Cabochons, and Wire Wrapped Jewelry

Wow it has been a long time. In the past year, I have taken a long hiatus from my jewelry making. Some may think that I simply got burned out, however this is far from the case. I took a year off, because I was expecting. My beautiful baby boy was born in August.

As much as I love being a new mom, I feel like I have fallen behind. Some of the
artists that I have know have moved on to other things. This makes me feel
envious. I want to jump right back into the swing of things, but life has me
moving at a different pace.

Right now, I am trying to get ready for my Holiday show coming up in December. It will be the last show I will do this year. I am also in the process of updating the site again. I have created a new color scheme.


I am now carrying a new line of jewelry: Saxa Terra Sea Glass.

This line is created from my reproduction
sea glass. I am carrying both sets and earrings alone. I really enjoy working with my
Saxa Terra Sea Glass
as a medium. Every time I work with it, I feel like I am at the beach enjoying the surf, sand, and sun. I am currently experimenting with turning stained glass into reproduction sea glass. Stay posted to see the results.

I am also carrying a nice selection of
handmade handcut cabachon pendants. Each pendant is a hand cut cabochon that was designed by me and wire wrapped. Two of my favorite stones to work with has become Labradorite and Moonstone. You will find quite a few Labradorite pendants listed at my site.

I also have a spectacular handmade
African Pietersite pendant. The stone displays a wonderful pattern of reds and blues. I am absolutely in love with it.

Over the next few weeks I hope to update my site even further with my
handmade beaded and handmade wire wrapped necklaces. I also hope to create more jewelry for my upcoming show.

0 comments:

 

Eluna Jewelry- delete Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon